Wednesday, March 27, 2013

OUR NEWEST ARTIST TO THE G.W.M.S PLATFORM IS AN ARTIST WITH A SERIOUS STORY TO TELL, THAT WE CAN ONLY LET HIM TELL THE PEOPLE, INTRODUCING FROM VALLEYVIEW, CANADA "CHESSIE" and its pronounced "CHESS-E"





 NathanCchessie aka (Chessie),
I was born in Etobicoke Ontario Canada
moved to prince Edward Island Canada at the age of 5
with my Mother an sister.

My sister an i were taken into foster care at the age of 7
where i was tossed around from home to home
an separated from my sister Rachel.

Struggling to find a place in the world
i looked for comfort in drugs an alcohol.

Entering into the hip hop scene 6 years ago,
has made me feel a sence of belonging to express the
struggles that I've faced.
At the age of 21 i was looking at a number of criminal charges
an felt my life was going no where.
pursuing a hip hop career as not only given me the sense of belonging
that i have been searching for but also a positive way to express the challenges
i have faced an still do.
I recently signed a contract with AGR Harrison and his ENTAPRISE ENTERTAINMENT LLC label.
recording with Pinkvision Studios that is located in Valley

I want my music to inspire and influence others to follow there dreams

 CHECK OUT THE REVERBNATION PAGE FOR "CHESSIE"!
http://www.reverbnation.com/chessie?profile_view_source=header_icon_nav


 CHECK OUT THE OFFICIAL FACEBOOK FAN PAGE OF "CHESSIE"
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Chessie/361390747261272

1 comment:

  1. I know Chessie personally. This white boy pours his soul into his rap music. He's been places in life I hope many never have to visit. Nuthin but teh best for you C-Man. You hear?

    C-Mack.

    ReplyDelete