Saturday, July 13, 2013

YOUNG RAY IS POISED,TALENTED, AND FOCUSED AND IS MORE THAT READY TO CLAIM HIS SPOT IN HIP-HOP, PLEASE WELCOME HIM TO THE G.W.M.S PLATFORM REPPING FROM MOUNT SINAI, NEW YORK!

I began listening to “50 Cent”, “Eminem”, ”Young Jeezy”, and “Pretty Ricky”.  Quickly inspired I began writing ideas down and working with making words rhyme.  People then saw what my admiration was in life and turned away from me and hated the fact that I wanted to pursue music.  I turned to music and writing as a way to fully express the emotions I felt.  Writing poetry allowed me to show people what I am capable of doing and doing it in a positive way.  Many people said what they felt with their negative opinions towards my decisions, but I didn’t allow it to bring me down.  It actually gave me more motivation and more positive energy to prove everyone wrong. 
When I graduated high school, I took my music to the next level. I began linking up with local artists feeling out new flows and learning new ways to approach the microphone.  I then met B Divine, a producer, DJ, artist, and hip hop enthusiast.  B Divine and I met at a local recording studio, and began working together each complimenting the other with our individual style of music.  He introduced me on to the old school hip hop culture and opened me up to a new way of thinking.  It was then that I began to collaborate with many artists of all different styles including hip hop legend, Tragedy Khadafi.  I am featured on the mixtape from DJ Modesty overseas in France as well as a number of other mixtapes and have been featured on various radio shows throughout the U.S. I have been dedicating all of my time to writing, recording, and performing in order to pursue this dream, music has quickly become my life.
Since day one the progress has been nonstop, the learning experiences have boosted my ability to educate myself with a better knowledge of how to take on everyday obstacles in my life.  Not only have I built a stronger mentality, but I have helped the few that stand strong by my side.  I hope that in the future, I can reach out and help everyone that was once in my shoes.  Let’s see where this path leads me.


                             

               
              


                                        https://soundcloud.com/rickyraynock

                                                             Twitter:youngrayny

                                                              Instagram:youngray21

                                                 https://www.facebook.com/pages/Young-Ray/346423705445303




No comments:

Post a Comment