Monday, October 14, 2013

PLEASE WELCOME TO THE G.W.M.S PLATFORM AN INDIVIDUAL THAT HAS DEDICATED HIS LIFE TO MAKING CHANGES FOR THE BETTER AND NOW HE GETS HIS CHANCE TO SHINE WITH THE G.W.M.S PLATFORM, INTRODUCING "MO-Z"





I am no more than an ex-drug addict, soon to be father, and dope emcee. I am confident in stating the validity of these three items. I rose up from a savage and hopeless lifestyle of hardcore intravenous opiate use. Through these struggles, I believe I have truly found myself. I've spent many years digging through the wreckage of my past, whilst my life and calling were always right beside me, in the present waiting to be tapped. I feel through my experiences growing up in drug swarmed middle class suburbs of North Atlanta, I can reach out and connect with many others facing similar struggles. My mission is to prove anything is possible regardless of our circumstances or defects. I truly love hip hop and want to provide whatever skills necessary to keep it alive and well. Battleaxe Warriors!!!


 CHECK OUT "MO-Z" ON SOUNDCLOUD!
http://soundcloud.com/MoZSinister


 CHECK OUT THE REVERB PAGE OF "MO-Z"
http://www.reverbnation.com/MoZ4


 facebook.com/MoZSinister




No comments:

Post a Comment