Friday, December 27, 2013

PLEASE WELCOME "YA BOY BEEZY" TO THE #GWMS PLATFORM AS OUR 1ST CHRISTIAN/ MOTIVATIONAL RAP ARTIST TO GET INVOLVED

My name is Brandon but I go by "ya boy BEEZY (Mr. Motivation)", I am 27 years old, and I'm a Christian/motivational rapper. I have loved music all of my life, and I just want to take my talent to the next level into the music industry. I could honestly say that music is in my blood for the simple fact that my dad plays like every single instrument known to man, but I just feel that I'm just the word fulfiller or poet of the family. The main reason why I want to pursue this dream is because it is honestly something I have always wanted to do my entire life. The joy and happiness that music gives me sometimes seems just too surreal, especially from giving me that special feel every time I finish a track that I feel good about. Coming from a small town called Rich Square in which they do nothing but grow cotton and tobacco made me realize how truly blessed I am to been have living in the city of Greensboro for going on 25 years now. I wouldn't say I came from nothing, but like I said, where I'm from its nothing but miles and miles of scenery filled with fields of agriculture. From moving from Rich Square to where I reside now, I must say I couldn't be any happier because where I live now its full of much greater opportunities and gives me more of a chance to fulfill my dreams even further. Although I haven't reached where I want to be yet, I do have my mind set on becoming even better within every step of the way. I love what I do and really enjoy doing it most definitely because not everybody can speak upon how they feel within a song and get people to actually enjoy listening to it. The more positivity I endure in my life, the better, because negativity is a feeling amongst all I just don't believe in at all. Hopefully one day I can reach out to the world and they can see me and get to know me for who I really am and truly understand me for me. I must say every since I was in high school though, I really saw myself progressing more and more, and that's when I knew I wanted to become a rapper and just be able to produce my own material. I know its going to be a struggle, but I know in my heart I have what it takes to do it because I believe for you to come as far as I did, there really shouldn't be a reason to give up no matter what. I will never stop at nothing I do, for God gave me a talent, so it's only right I cherish it, share it, and appreciate it positively within every way that I can. My aim is to just make as much positive and motivational music as possible because I feel that the music industry has came to a point where all they talk about is drugs, women, cars, money, and clothes, and in my opinion I think that is just completely absurd. Hopefully in the years to come people will see me as a mentor, as well as a person who motivates other people for the better.

 CHECK OUT HIS NEW SINGLE ON ITUNES AND ALSO CHECK OUT THE VIDEO!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2_epGVrmW0
https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/for-my-city-single/id678382057


 CHECK OUT THE MUSIC OF "YA BOY BEEZY" ON REVERBNATION AND ON SOUNDCLOUD!
http://www.reverbnation.com/yaboyBEEZYMrM
http://soundcloud.com/beezy0417


 SUPPORT AND PLEASE LIKE THE OFFICIAL #FAN PAGE FOR "YA BOY BEEZY'
https://www.facebook.com/yaboyBEEZY


 FOLLOW "YA BOY BEEZY" ON TWITTER!
https://twitter.com/BEEZY0417











No comments:

Post a Comment