Tuesday, September 4, 2012

BABY FACE "BANDANA" PUTS THE WHOLE GARY INDIANA AND MID WEST ON HIS BACK FOR THE GLOBAL WARNING MIXTAPE SERIES!



Stage name Babyface Bandana
Hometown scary Gary Indiana
I have chosen the art of hip hop music because it is not only music it’s a voice for the people and it is a way for me to express myself in a positive way and also it is a way to make money to support my family and self my vision is to make Babyface Bandana a household name , I bring a new sound and style to the table that is none like any other I plan to shake the foundation of the record industry and touch the people with my gift and give them courage to fight when they are weak and feel like they are down for the count and also my music can make you move in the club scene and set the place on fire I plan to take it to the top. And just to add my stage presentation is very high octane that makes you want to jump out of your skin any show I do I set the stage on fire and give the people a show that is top notch.
Opening acts
1.digital underground
2.Naughty by nature
3.Vanilla ice
4.Mc eight
5.Spice 1
Performance cities
1.Gary Indiana
2.Chicago
3.Champaign Illinois
4.Los Angelas California
5.Hammond Indiana


6.las Vegas Nevada

No comments:

Post a Comment