Sunday, October 28, 2012

"PHILTHY PHIL STEPS UP TO THE PLATE AND REPRESENTS FOR KAMLOOPS, BRITISH COLUMBIA ON THE GLOBAL WARNING MIXTAPE SERIES!

My name is Philip Fayter, and I live in Kamloops B.C. 
My Artist name is PHILTHY PHIL and that name was given to me from a buddy of mine. I rap because it has always inspired me and it is something I enjoy doing. Becoming big is one of my dreams and I plan on following my dream till it happens and beyond. I would have to say that my favourite quote would have to be "If you give 100% then you will get 100%" because I give my fullest and it is coming back to me in great wonders. When I first started I tried to get into Hip-Hop before but then one of my friends said "That I sucked and I should quit". I stopped for a year then wanted to prove him wrong and that I am able to do whatever I could put my mind to. That's why I'm here rocking on the mic. I am currently in a group called "Untold Reality" (with The Peoples Poet & Order) but me and the others aren't doing tracks together at the moment. I have been making music for 9 months now, I'm always getting better and I am really motivated and inspired. My inspirations in the music industry is usually underground rappers like Diabolic, Anilyst, Snak The Ripper, Merkules and alot more others. All I got to say is that don't let anyone tell you wrong and always keep your heads up. For anyone who wants to contact me you can reach me at my Facebook: www.facebook.com/Yungphilli.
 http://www.youtube.com/user/YungphilliOne?feature=watch


http://www.youtube.com/yungphilli17





No comments:

Post a Comment