Monday, August 19, 2013

PLEASE WELCOME "DON REKOLA" TO THE G.W.M.S PLATFORM FROM JACKSONVILLE, ARKANSAS THIS BROTHER ISN'T JUST TALENTED AS AN MC BUT ALSO AS A PRODUCER!

I'm from the small town newport,arkansas.raised half of my life in jacksonville,arkansas.come from a mother of four.one sister two brothers and I was the baby boy of the bunch.I've been through plenty struggles and hardship in my life, from losing friends to doing five years of hard time. But no regrets in my life the good and bad is what made me who I am today.music has been part of me all my life like everyone else; I just always had a stronger attraction than others.it always felt like I was suppose to be doing music.I remember when my oldest brother got a keyboard for his birthday;he called me and my other brother in his room and said we fina make music an get rich.lol...and that spurred me into writing songs.I wrote mainly r&b as I was younger until I became older and figured out that I couldn't sing.
Writing was something my father always expressed importance on. I was allways writing happy or mad.it was my escape from reality and the struggle.coming up in my community the weak was sorted out.so talkn bout the everyday hardships was something known but not mentioned,and we kept pushing.writing is something that helped me release my tension and pressure.music is something that helps everybody else release their tension and pressure.
I started. Rapping at 15.it was this guy that stayed in these trailers me and my mom just moved into.I met his son on the bus and he told me come over and check out the studio, his pops a dj.so I stopped by one evening.when I stepped in the back room first thing I see is a big turntable and a guy mixing the hell out of something. He looked up ask who I was then he told me his name putting in extra.he put a beat on and started wrecking the track,then after a few minutes he asked me did I rap? I was like naw I just write, but he told just get the mic say something, anything you want.I grab the mic gave it couple wat'ups and I knew then that was the last key...         

                                      CHECK OUT DON REKOLA ON REVERBNATION!
                                                             http://www.reverbnation.com/southernlink
                                    
                                                   FOLLOW DON REKOLA ON TWITTER!
                                                            https://twitter.com/kolamane1st
                                               INTERACT ON FACEBOOK WITH DON REKOLA
                                                            https://www.facebook.com/REKOLA1






No comments:

Post a Comment