Friday, August 30, 2013

PLEASE WELCOME TO THE G.W.M.S PLATFORM A PROLIFIC SONG WRITER AS WELL AS ARTIST FROM WISCONSIN THAT IS READY TO PUT HIS STATE ON THE MAP, INTRODUCING "YUNG RISKY"











About Yung Risky
Where were you born and raised? Kenosha, Wi, for the most part of my life, but I also lived elsewhere like, FL, IL, and all over WI I moved around a lot because we were never stable due to the ways of life.
How old are you? As of right now I am only 21 although I feel as if I'm older at times.
What artists inspire you to make music? Chris brown, Plies, Drake, Big Boi, Rick Ross, Eminem, T.I., 50 cent, Roscoe Dash and that’s just to name a few. I also get inspiration from other Styles, Genres, & Musicians. such as Adele, Neyo, Tim McGraw, Pink Floyd, The Script, Jason Derulo, & Bruno Mars.
What artist would you compare your sound to? Why? A mix between J Cole, B.O.B., Neyo, & Bruno Mars I’m bringing something new to the world so be ready for it.              What aspect of life motivates you to right music? Life itself but I mean there are many reasons I remember going crazy when I could not write music, that’s when I knew I was giving music my life to it, also coming from nothing It makes me want to show my family and others that there is still a way out of the struggle, and that fast money aren’t always the best money.
How long have you been performing & writing music?
Performing I would have to say just a little over two years but writing on the other hand about six years. let’s just say I got over 300 songs and that’s not including the songs I wrote for other artist. I been writing for a little under 6 years.
Describe one experience that changed your life? I got many but if I have to say the biggest one is having my baby girl because now I don’t just live for me I live for the life of both of us me and my family. it gets hard at times but what can i say I love her.
Have you ever been a part of a group? Someone else, Black Mask Ent, and Uneek Stylez. Let’s just say all the members wanted to make it, but never put the work into making it. I still love and support my people, although that’s when I know it was time to make my dreams come true on my own.
What other talents do you have? I can dance a little bit as well as act. I have been featured on a local TV show Deadgar's Dark Coffin Classics. I have also modeled for the American Mall Model Search. I’m also into fashion and plan to start my own clothing line in the future but just being a leader in whatever I’m involved with is a talent.
What are words or quotes you live by? Whatever don’t kill me make me better. (T.I.) & He who is brave is free.
Describe your personality? Smooth and confident about whatever I do. I am strongly rooted and often think of the things I want, thinking about my life and where I’m from. All I can say is Emotions run deep.
What is your background in music? I would have to say just my love for it i never really got into music classes or sung at Sunday school and things like that. so im going to say just the Talent, Diversity, & Limitless Options makes me a grate songwriter/Musician.
What image do you wish to portray to the world? I want to teach them to take there spot in this world and make it there own. never limit yourself. Go above the highest, Be


 FOLLOW "YUNG RISKY" ON TWITTER!
https://twitter.com/yungrisky
 CHECK OUT SOME OF "YUNG RISKY'S" MUSIC ON REVERBNATION!
http://www.reverbnation.com/yungriskymusic





No comments:

Post a Comment