Monday, August 20, 2012

RAJE' represents for India and brings his fresh new R&B sound to the Global Warning Mixtape Series!

Im 27 yrs old born in Indian and raised in Maryland. Always had a love for music of mostly all genres since the age of 5 where I started singing Indian songs for numerous indian events over time. In 2008, I started developing an Interst in Western Music specifically R&B and pop. I currently live in Frederick MD and I have met many icons that influenced my music such as Jay Sean, Jazz from Dru Hill, Mya, Born Divine of Wu Tang, and many more... I hope to fullfill my dream someday of becoming an international icon just like my number one inspiration Michael Jackson! Shoutouts to all my fan and Friends!


https://www.facebook.com/rajesh.unnithan.3?fref=ts

No comments:

Post a Comment