Wednesday, August 22, 2012

RAPAHOLIC brings a new twist to the Global Warning Mixtape Series with his unorthodox rap style!

I was born on march 11, 1990 in Boston, Massachusetts. Grew up in the projects most of my life where trouble is around every corner. My father was around but barely was invoved with raising me. Life was never a cakewalk but I did what i had to do to survive and my mother was a single parent who did her best to provide for her kids. Now i'm about my business and i'm here to bring real lyricism back to the game. I want people who aspire to be rappers, poets or singers to know that your dream isn't a mile away just keep at it and wait for your opportunity to come, you'll know when you're ready. In the future I want to make recording studio's more accessible to teens and children alike to keep them occupied. ~rapaholic~


http://soundcloud.com/rapaholic617/free-wizz?utm_campaign=timeline&utm_content=http%3A%2F%2Fsoundcloud.com%2Frapaholic617%2Ffree-wizz&utm_medium=facebook&utm_source=soundcloud

No comments:

Post a Comment