Wednesday, September 11, 2013

ALL THE WAY LIVE FROM GERMANY WE WELCOME TO THE G.W.M.S PLATFORM A VERY TALENTED GROUP OF MC'S THAT CALL THEMSELVES "WILDGEWAX"

Juiz:

My name is 'Juiz'. I grew up in Bremen, North Germany and since 5 years I live in Oldenburg.
My cousin and his friends were very active in the graffiti-scene and so I got involved in the HipHop-culture. I love raw HipHop, real raps from true heads and deep, rough sounds.
I released a Mixtape called 'Mikrofilm' ('Microfilm') in 2007 and in 2008 an album called
'Zeit für Rap' ('Time for Rap'), both for free. At the moment I'm working on my 2nd album called 'Eigenregie' ('Autonomously') and the track '4x4' was originated in the course of this album.
Further I produce beats and do a lot of Photoshoots and video productions for other rap artists and in some other areas such as sports or events as well.


None:

As an artist I named myself 'None', also known as 'Starchild' also known as 'DHP'.
I'm a MC from Oldenburg, North Germany. I started to write lyrics in '99 at the age of 16.
My big brother and my uncle, who was in the U.S. Army and stationed in Gießen, Mid Germany,
introduced me to HipHop and Rap in the early 90's. In the mid 90's the culture finally took over Germany and since then I couldn't live without it. Some rough times past in private and so I took pen&paper and wrote down my thoughts and first rhymes. I began to rap in 2000, actually.
Through the years I made a lot of sessions with friends and homies. The result of this were the first recordings, stage performances, crews and connections to artists from other cities. Thoughts and rhymes became lyrics, more precise and on point, the flow got straighter and the support from and for each of us grew in Oldenburg. I am not a Battle-MC, I do write real raps&lyrics that go deep and beyond. Mind, body and soul are combined to a 3rd-eye-view from the heart of the core to the underground and beneath.


Jordan:

I was born in 1981 and since 1994 I am one of the usual suspects in HipHop&Rap around the city of Oldenburg. All I need is my 'partner in rhyme' Macentosh and my trump.
261, OneLove City, peace.


Macentosh:

Word, my name is 'Macentosh'. I was born in Oldenburg and still live in this beautiful city of
North Germany. Ever since I can remember I was listening to HipHop-music and started to rap
in 1998. I appeared on several albums from different artists as a feature guest and last year I went on tour as an vocalist with the 'Ohton Ensemble' (new contemporary music). Furthermore I rock the crowd on stage with the crews 'Sektion13' and 'Linguisten24' in and around Oldenburg. What more can I say except of there will be many things to come in the future. Peace, Macentosh.






No comments:

Post a Comment