Thursday, September 5, 2013

PLEASE WELCOME TO THE G.W.M.S PLATFORM OUR YOUNGEST MC. BY FAR TO GET INVOLVED HE HAILS FROM PENNSYLVANIA AND HE IS VERY TALENTED INTRODUCING "ILL SKILLS"





When Iwas eleven started rapping my inspiration was lil wayne at the time. i rapped everyday and i had a whole notebook filled so one day my mom threw it out by accident i was so upset i stopped rapping for 3 years but then i met my friend when i was 13 years old, he was a rapper but not just a rapper there was something about him he inspired me to rap again, his rap name was johnny trouts i knew him for 1 year he was the sickest rapper i knew till he passed away in 2012. before he passed away he was getting signed to mac miller or kid ink, he had to make a decision but god also wanted him, he passed away at may, 3, 2012 at 9 in the morning i didnt find out till 8 at night but i was up at 9 with my mom we just woke up so im talking to my mom cause that day i was going to the studio with him my phone suddenly started to play his music out of no where, my mom said thats weird and i tryed to turn off his song but it just kept playing it would not let me turn it off im like surprised cuz my phone never does that just too think when he passed away, he let me know when and hes okay now he had a gift but he passed the gift he had too me and now im gonna turn that gift into a rapping sensation

 https://www.facebook.com/lilwayne.palmieri

 CHECK OUT "ILL SKILLS" ON SOUNDCLOUD!
https://soundcloud.com/palmieri49



No comments:

Post a Comment